Intrepid USA Healthcare Services provides a comprehensive behavioral health program that addresses common diagnoses such as Depression, Anxiety, and Dementia. The goal of the program is to provide treatment options to assist patients to age gracefully at home while providing unbiased information to reduce stigmas and misinformation regarding behavioral health issues.
The multidiscipline, physician led program individualizes each plan of care. The Behavioral Health Management Program allows each patient to determine their needs and utilize resources to fit those needs while in a familiar, home setting.
Patient Treatment Goals
- Identification of medications and other treatments in use for each diagnosis.
- Ability to maintain consistent counseling or other treatment schedules.
- Ability to remain safe in current living situation.
- Ability to recognize worsening depression and seek additional resources.
- Ability to meet ADLs on consistent basis.
- Patient’s physical symptoms that accompany behavioral health issues will decrease.
- Ensuring patient’s are compliant with medications and treatments.
- Engaging patients with community services.
- Ensuring education and assessment using up to date, validated tools.
- Instructing patients how to remain safe at home.
- Caregiver education.
- Clinical Specialty Programs individualized to each patient.
- Physician driven plans of care.
- Best practice teaching guides.
- Up to date resources.
- Multi-disciplinary team specially trained to meet the needs of the patient.
- On call staff 24/7.
- Clinical collaboration with other members of health care team.
Peace of Mind
- Best practices care plans.
- Patients come first philosophy.
- 24/7 access to RN.
- Clinical Excellence.
- Up to date education.