When a loved one is adjusting to life with a heart or lung-related disease, we’re ready to help! Intrepid USA cardiopulmonary services provide patients with therapeutic and diagnostic services in the disciplines of respiratory care and cardiology.
Our services provide highly skilled nursing care in your home, so your loved one can live a satisfying, productive and healthy lifestyle.
- Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language pathology,
- Home Health Aide and Medical Social Worker
- Clinical Specialty Programs built on evidence based practices to facilitate excellent clinical outcomes
- Coordination of care with all physicians involved in patient care
- Medication teaching and reconciliation
- Wound care
- Home visits within 24 hours of discharge as necessary
- Tele-health monitoring – Home monitoring system monitors weight, blood pressure and pulse. Please note, this service may vary by location.