Intrepid USA Healthcare Services offers a Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Management Program dedicated to improving quality of life. The goal of this program is to improve functional abilities and outcomes through symptom and lifestyle management.
Our physician-led, multidisciplinary patient care team implements the patient’s individualized plan of care. The CHF Program provides industry-leading patient care and education in preparation for post-discharge management of the disease.
Patient Treatment Goals
- Identifies heart failure as a chronic disease manageable with medications and specific self-management behaviors.
- Takes or administers medications daily, exactly as prescribed.
- Monitors effects of medication.
- Knows signs and symptoms of orthostatic hypotension as well as how to prevent it.
- Weigh themselves daily.
- Restricts sodium intake to 2 grams daily (unless otherwise ordered by the Physician).
- Reviews activity program.
- Develops methods to handle stress.
- Keep regular appointments with Physician or clinic.
- Is alert for symptoms indicating recurring heart failure.
- Assurance your patients are receiving quality prescribed care.
- Patient progress communication tailored to your specific needs.
- Time saved through delegation of the patient education process.
- Confidence your patients are being delivered state-of-the-art care, in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Physician-driven personalized care plan.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable care teams.
- Intrepid USA “Best Practice” Clinical Pathways.
- Easy-to-follow, comprehensive Patient/Caregiver Teaching Guides.
- An outcomes-orientated approach to care.
- On-call support available 24/7.
Peace of Mind
- “Best Practices” care plans.
- Comprehensive patient education support.
- Assurance your patients are receiving the best home care available for their condition.