Intrepid USA Healthcare Services offers a Hypertension Management Program dedicated to helping patients achieve and maintain healthy blood pressure.
Our physician-led, multidisciplinary hypertension management team implements the patient’s individualized plan of care.
The Intrepid Hypertension Management Program provides industry-leading patient care and education in preparation for post-discharge management of the disease.
Patient Treatment Goals
- Maintain blood pressure at less than 140/90 mmHg or at a level ordered by the MD with lifestyle modifications, medications or both.
- Demonstrates no symptoms of angina, palpitations, or vision changes.
- Has stable BUN and serum creatinine levels.
- Has palpable peripheral pulses.
- Adheres to the dietary & exercise regimen as prescribed.
- Takes medications as prescribed and reports any side effects.
- Measures blood pressure routinely.
- Abstains from tobacco and excessive alcohol intake.
- No complications.
- Security in knowing that your patients are receiving individualized, quality care that mirrors your attention to detail.
- Assurance of timely communication of patient progress, tailored to your specific needs.
- An easement of patient anxiety created by the repetition of care and education in the comfort of the patient’s home.
- 24/7 on-call support to help alleviate the strain on your office’s resources.
- Care plans tailored to the individual and his/her physician.
- Knowledgeable Intrepid care team who can comfort the patient and allay their concerns.
- Extensive Patient/Caregiver Teaching Guides to help the patient understand their treatments.
- Success and excellence, the foundation of Intrepid’s care approach.
Peace of Mind
- “Best Practices” approach to care.
- Extensive, multi-faceted patient education process.
- Home care expertise delivered in a manner that is adaptable in order to enhance and solidify your own approach.