Intrepid USA Healthcare Services offers a Heart Attack/Myocardial Infarction Management Program dedicated to improving quality of life for patients with this condition.
Our physician-led MI Management Team implements the patient’s individualized plan of care.
The Heart Attack/MI Management Program provides industry-leading patient care and education in preparation for post-discharge management of the disease.
Patient Treatment Goals
- Learn to recognize symptoms & take immediate action.
- Express acceptance of diagnosis.
- Express control over choices within medical regimen.
- Does not exhibit signs and symptoms of high anxiety level.
- Understand ways to avoid complications as well as demonstrating freedom from them.
- Exhibits normal ECG and cardiac enzyme levels.
- Is free from signs and symptoms of acute MI.
- Adheres to self-care program.
- Takes medications as prescribed.
- Implements plan for reducing risk factors.
- An Intrepid staff that display precaution, foresight, and skill as your own staff.
- The advantage of an approach to care that is adaptable in order to accompany and solidify your own approach.
- Extensive tracking, monitoring, and communication coordinated with you and your office.
- Easement of patient anxiety by repetition of care and education in the comfort of the patient’s home.
- Reliance on Intrepid’s staff for 24/7 on-call support.
- Care plans tailored to the individual.
- Knowledgeable care team who can comfort the patient.
- Concentration on the patient’s understanding of MI and Angina.
- Easy-to-follow, comprehensive Patient/Caregiver Teaching Guides.
- An approach to care based on satisfaction, results, and attention.
- On-call support available 24/7.
Peace of Mind
- A “Best Practices” approach to care based on results.
- Extensive and multi-faceted patient education process.
- The advantage of home care expertise delivered in a manner that is adaptable in order to enhance and solidify your own approach.