Intrepid USA Healthcare Services offers a Stroke Management Program dedicated to improving function and independence. Realizing that rehabilitation plays a crucial role in recovery, our goal is to improve dexterity, stamina, functional abilities and confidence while preserving dignity.
Our physician-led, multidisciplinary stroke rehabilitation care team implements each patient’s individualized plan of care. The Intrepid Stroke Management Program provides industry-leading patient care and education in preparation for post-discharge management of the stroke.
Patient Treatment Goals
- Achieves improved mobility and self-care.
- Avoid contractures through ROM exercises and positioning.
- Uses unaffected side to compensate for loss of function of affected side.
- Turns head to see people or objects.
- Demonstrates improved swallowing ability.
- Achieves normal bowel and bladder elimination function.
- Demonstrates improved communication skills.
- Has family members who demonstrate a positive attitude and coping mechanisms.
- Knowledge that patients will be entitled to the same level of excellence in their homes as they receive in your office.
- An approach to care based on both outcome results and attention to detail.
- Extensive tracking, monitoring and communication coordinated with you to suit your needs.
- An easement of patient anxiety created by the repetition of care and education in the comfort of the patient’s home.
- 24/7 on-call support to help alleviate the strain on your office’s resources.
- Detailed, individualized care plans designed to accompany Physician’s orders.
- Knowledgeable care team who promote dignity, comfort the patient, and allay his/her concerns.
- Easy-to-understand, comprehensive Patient/Caregiver Teaching Guides.
- Focus on returning to functionality in everyday life.
Peace of Mind
- “Best Practices” clinical pathways.
- Extensive, thorough patient education and support.
- Assurance patients are receiving the best home care that focuses on their dignity and the satisfaction of both patient and physician.