Hospice is for people who are approaching or are in the end of life journey. As experts in pain and symptom management, we bring individualized care that alleviates suffering and extends comfort. Offering assistance not just to the patient, but the family as well. Our interdisciplinary team approach provides care and practical support to patients, with our main goal being a patient who is comfortable and is escorted through this journey with respect and dignity. We are available 24 Hours/7 Days a week.
Are your patients experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Repeat ED (emergency department) visits and/or hospitalization
- Increased pain and/or symptoms
- Recurrent UTI’s
- Recurrent URI’s
- Abnormal lab values
- Frequent change in medication
- Increased shortness of breath
- Oxygen dependent
- Frequent falls
- Frequent calls to Physician
- Increased dependence with activities for daily living
- Significant weight loss or weight gain
- Increased chair-bound or bed-bound status
- Decubitus Ulcers
More Familiar Disease Processes
We also treat and manage pain and symptoms associated with familiar diseases such as Cancer, Liver, and HIV. All patients must have a Physicians order to evaluate and treat if appropriate. Additionally, the patient’s attending Physician and our Medical Director believe that in their best medical judgment the patient has a life expectancy of 6 months or less to live.